What is G.V.K? Why do I blog?
- G.V.K. is where I share practical, healthier versions of nutritional vegetarian food with some Thai inspiration–but without relying on recipes, cookbooks or having to spend so much time cleaning afterward.
- G.V.K. is where I share what I learned from years of scouring the internet, and reading parenting books to make sure I was raising my preemie daughter just right, and that she would get all the nutrition and care she needed to thrive.
- G.V.K. is where I share my traveling and simple living experiences from different countries, ideas on how to get started, and most of all how to continue eating healthy foods with limited kitchen & cooking supplies–all incorporating the best of what other cultures have to offer.
I blog because:
- When I see people eat unhealthily, I believe they would eat healthier if they knew there are better options. I want to share simpler and healthier ways of cooking so people know eating healthy doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive.
- When I see new parents struggling with simple issues raising their children, I often wish to step in and share what worked with my own child.
- When my family gets a chance to live in different countries to explore new cultures and languages, I want to share our experiences so others can be be inspired, as I have been by many blogs along the way too.
Sharing all of this has become my deep, genuine passion, and I hope you will find my discoveries to be unique, inspiring, and helpful.